ERS SuDS Filter Separator
ERS SuDS Filter Separator systems has focused over the years on supplying Modular Crates and drainage Cells, in keeping with “turnkey” needs for developers and government.
We are now able to supply our new Separator screens to be installed ‘in situ” build manholes, before water reaches our Modular Crates.
- Cost effective filtration system.
- We can now supply a complete system of STAINLESS STEEL screens to standard size or as specified by Engineers and Architects.
- The separator does just that, it separates gross pollution or trash from the water entering to the Modular crates.
- It filtrates gross pollution or trash to 1300 microns.
- A secondary STAINLESS STEEL mesh screen filters water to 500 microns at the entry point before water reaches the Modular Crate.
- Only “dust like” particles smaller than 500 micron will be entering the Modular Crate therefore the water in the Modular Crate is very clean of gross pollutant or trash.
- These STAINLESS STEEL screens are supplied in many sizes for domestic and commercial needs.
- The manhole is built “in situ” therefore it is easy and simple to install with ERS SuDS supplying only the screens and STAINLESS STEEL runners for them.
- Easy removable screens to be clean as required.