ERA SuDS StormCrates Joining Clips
Over several years Engineers have asked “how do you join the boxes together” we have now come up with the answer to this question by creating a CLIP that can join our crates width wise as well as length wise.
The option to use these clips are:
- In the outside walls of the Modular StormCrates
- Everywhere to include inner walls before a new row of Modular crates is installed
To facilitate this we have also created an App to calculate the number of clips needed with either option.
- Economical and easy to install, compare to cable ties or zip ties.
- Secure the StormCrates width and length
- Allow the installers to review with one look if the installation is evenly done.
- Allow the installer to confirm that proper installation has been done as everything will be level
- The cost saving to you are: less labor intensive and simple, effective and secure even lock of the Modular StormCrates
- Using these Clip systems will allow for secure walking over the Modular Crates during installation.
- Allow for Engineers and Architects to correctly ensure that all modular StormCrates will be fully butted to each other, creating a very solid lockable and stable structure, before compaction of fill around the sides of the Modular StormCrates.
Critical Rainwater Management When Failure Isn’t An Option
Reliable, proven and robust water management