ERA SuDS MODULAR StormCrates, A FLEXIBLE, COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION
• Onsite Stormwater Management.
• Environmentally friendly made from selected 100% Recycled Polypropylene.
• Recharges Groundwater Table through the principle of infiltration.
• Mitigation of downstream flooding.
• Site space utilization and minimum site disruption.
• Economical and Low system and reduces liability issues.
• Modular Structure for design flexibility.
• Heavy load-carrying capacity.
• Supplied in Kit form for ease in transportation.
• High void surface ratio for quicker infiltration.
• Lightweight hence no heavy machinery or skilled labor required.
ERA SuDS Systems StormCrates Dimension Chart
Always Install Crates Upright for Maximum Strength and for Warranty.
Evenly distribute and connect the small panels into one large panel.
Next, working from one end to the other, attach a second large plate on the opposite side of the first. Once the top and bottom large plates are attached, complete the sides of the crate module.
Maintenance and Inspection
Our Systems philosophy recommends Point Source filtration of water before it enters ERS SuDS™ Crates or Drainage Cells.™